A part of our “Great & Awesome” Vision reveal is the reveal of a remodel plan for our church. In an effort to care for the facilities that God has blessed us with, it is time to reinvest into our facility. Below are two renderings which give us a “snapshot” of what can be expected when we move forward with this project.
This is the main foyer looking towards the sanctuary entry doors.
This is the “side entrance” which is adjacent to the main parking lot. The wall will be removed and a welcome and seating area will be added for folks to enjoy coffee and fellowship before Sunday School or Worship Gathering.
In addition to what is seen here, there will also be work done to our Sunday School wing.
Sunday School Hall/Wing
- Remove carpet and replace with a luxury vinyl commercial floor that will have a wood appearance.
- Drywall from floor to ceiling and paint.
- Install new lighting
- Install new signage and wall art.
- Convert “extra” Sunday School classroom into office and SS resource room.
- Install new carpet in SS rooms.
- Install cased opening between the two preschool classrooms and convert one of the doors into window for safety and security.
- Install new carpet and storage cabinets in children’s ministry area.
- Convert the two doors entering into the children’s area into one entry door.
- Convert the two doors entering into the youth ministry area into one entry door.
- Remodel and “re-theme” youth and children’s ministry areas.